No doubt, earning money online is the most popular profession now a days. Everyone can take advantage of this by using their technical or creative skills. Internet is full of such platforms where you can work online as a freelancer to make money. But not all of them are reliable. Most of the websites are fake and they just make you fool by their fake online offers. However, there are also some websites and platforms which are totally trustable and you can use them to work online and make money. Fiverr is one of those legal platforms. The most amazing thing about Fiverr is, it is easy to use and anyone can make money using it. Now the first question is, how to make money on Fiverr? As I said, it’s the easiest website to use but still you have to follow some rules and policies to earn through it.
The minimum amount that you can earn using Fiverr is $5. However, there is no limit for the maximum amount of money that you can make on Fiverr. Here are some easy steps which you need to follow to start working on Fiverr.
Register Yourself on Fiverr:
Just get to know, how to make money on Fiverr and register yourself on Fiverr website (www.fiverr.com) to start working on it. There is an easy form for the users that you can filled out for the registration. Here, I will suggest you to put all the true and real personal information. Like, never use a fake id, fake name or fake postal address in your account information. Otherwise, Fiverr team will identify it sooner or later and you will be caught by them. As a result, your account can be terminated or suspended. After submitting the all required information, you will get a confirmation email from Fiverr for account activation. Click on the link given in the email and start working on Fiverr.
Complete Your Profile:
It’s a fact that an attractive profile always impresses buyers and customers. So if you want to get more orders then you will first have to complete your profile. Just add a good official profile picture. Please do not add any picture that shows your non-seriousness to the work. Because this is a professional platform for freelancers and not a social networking website. Moreover, an impressive but short description about your skills and expertise will do the best. If possible then link your profile with your social networking accounts like LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus. In this way, you will get popular quickly within your social and professional networks. Do not forget to add your skills, educational background and certification details in their particular sections. Good profile is the key to how to make money on Fiverr.
Create the Gigs:
Gigs are actually the jobs which you can do as a freelancer. On Fiverr, you can make a different gig for each task you want to do. Just go to the “Selling Section” on the top menu bar and click on “Gigs”. Here you will find a button to “Create a New Gig”. Just click on it and it will take you to a new page where you can create a new gig for any task or job you are expert in. Just follow the steps and complete all the information that is asked into the form. Most of the times, Fiverr takes 24 hours to approve your new gig. After the approval, your gig will be activated and you can start using it. You can make as many gigs as you want but keep in mind that they should not be similar otherwise Fiverr may remove or deactivate them.
Using Buyer’s Request:
In the Selling Section you will see a tab of “Buyer’s Requests”. This section contains all jobs that are posted by the different buyers. You will find here the jobs which are related to the gigs created by you. For example, if you have created a gig for PowerPoint presentations then you will get the buyers requests that will be related to it. So you will see as many buyers requests in this section as many gigs you have. From here, you can just send offers to the buyers by submitting a request for their particular task. If they like your offer they will reply you back to proceed further. You can send maximum 10 offers per day to the buyers. If you want to know how to make money on Fiverr, at least submit 6 – 7 buyer requests daily.
Getting Online Orders:
Once you get popular among the buyers, you will start receiving orders online. Buyers will contact you and send you all the required information about the particular jobs they want to get done. They will ask to send a Time and Cost Quotation to place an order. In beginning, you will have to do many orders just for $5 to bring your gig on the top. Once, you start getting the high rating and positive reviews from your buyers, your gig will get on the top and number of orders will start increasing.
Try not to spoil your relationship with the buyers. As if they will not be happy with you, they will post a negative review and low rating for your work. This will bring your gig down and you will not be able to get more orders. Keep in mind that online work is a game of good rating and positive reviews. You will keep going upward and keep getting orders if you get a 5 star rating from your buyer. But only one negative review with 1 or 2 star rating can spoil your whole online career. So please be careful and be aware that quality of work is more important than the quantity of orders you get.
Tips to get High Ratings:
Here are few tips that you can use to get high ratings and positive reviews on Fiverr. Follow them if you want to know how to make money on Fiverr.
- Always try to be polite and courteous with the buyer. Don’t be so aggressive if you are not agreed with anything he said or want. Just try to deal the conflicts with mutual understanding and common agreement.
- Whenever you deliver your work, try to send something extra as a gift with the order. Like, if the buyer has asked you for 100 keywords then send him 20 extra keywords as a gift.
- Deliver your order in time. Always keep at least 1 day or 12 hours margin when you deliver the order. Delivering the order at the last minute can cause many errors in your work.
- Time management is the most important thing that an online freelancer should learn. You should know how to manage your time for completing your orders before ending the dead line. Just make a schedule according to the lined up tasks and distribute the time as per their cost. For example, you should give 2 hours to a $5 order and 4 hours to a $10 order.
- Ask the buyer courteously for a 5 start review whenever you deliver the order. Because some buyers do not post a review until you don’t ask them for it. Getting a positive or 5 star review for your good work is your right and you should must ask for it.
- If you accidentally get a conflict with the buyer, try to resolve it through the discussion or with the mutual agreement. If you don’t get a solution then use the resolution center at the top right corner of the order’s page. Fiverr always pays attention to resolve such conflicts.
- Always discuss the task properly with the buyer before starting the order. Things which are not discussed initially, can cause a confusion later.